• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?• Marketing
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Mango Media collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Mango Media with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Talk to us via our Live Chat function.
• Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
• Submit your details via our contact section.
How will we use your data?
Mango Media collects your data so that we can:
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
Mango Media securely stores your data on Tidio, Webflow, and in our Gmail accounts.
Mango Media will keep your data for as long as Mango Media is an active business.
Mango Media would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like
You have the right at any time to stop Mango Media from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Mango Media would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access - You have the right to request Mango Media for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Mango Media correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Mango Media to complete information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Mango Media erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Mango Media restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Mango Media processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Mango Media transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. Call us at: +353831528132Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality - Mango Media uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising - Mango Media uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Mango Media sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Mango Media has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office.
Address: 75 Home Farm Road, Drumcondra, Dublin 9.